The I am Fashion girls are hosting the Carnivale of Couture, this week, with the topic:
Surprise, darling! You have just won the lottery! How will you, the super fabulous fashionable blogger, spend your US$10m winnings? Tell us all about your money-spending plan!!
Diddle-ee-oup! diddle-ee-oup! …
- Invest in personal interests, like Google and Disney.
- Help my friends and family, support my mums.
- A townhouse in my home town, a cottage on Cape Cod, and a condo in Boca Raton (and maybe the house nextdoor to my B.F.F.).
- Buy a Passat or a hybrid for my mums. (We need a new car, and maybe, just maybe, I’ll learn to drive.)
- Join the Disney Vacation Club.
- Invest some money into this blogging network, get PR, a web coder, etc.
- Start my own handbag design line. (I’m not going to go into details, or I’ll get too excited over a bunch of actually-broke, then get sad!)
- Learn to sew.
- Work toward branching out my designs into clothing and shoes, because while handbags are more of a passion, I really want to help the world by offering shorter length pants and wider calfed boots, et cetera. I want that higher purpose in life.
- Give money to animal and nature organizations.
- Personal trainer to get fit (to wear my new clothes).
- Bags! Gucci Medium Boston Bag (Green/Logo), Gucci Guccissima, Gucci Hobo, Burberry Prorsum, Dior, Fendi Spy with Flowers, Chloé Washed Lizard Paddington, Chloé Paddington Hobo, Luella Suzy, Coach, Marc Jacobs, Fendi Chef, Bottega Veneta, Elliot Lucca woven leather, Isabella Fiore, Andrea Brueckner, an ostrich (embossed) bag, exotic & green, all-python bag, cashmere/knit, Brighton Straw Tote, Mary Frances, even Dooney & Bourke, and I’d have to get a Birkin or Kelly.
- This company, Manolucci, will make custom handbags. If I can’t make my own handbag designs (or before I get that going) I’d get like … at least 10 of my own designs created. ;-)
- A collection of Burberry London accessories in different colors/checks.
- Manolo Blahnik basic cute kitten heels/mid heels and flats.
- Christian Louboutin!
- Complete my dream shoe list.
- Marc Jacobs clothing. (And some Dior, Yves, and Oscar.)
- Anything Rebecca Taylor and Nanette Lepore that I want.
- Antik Denim dark wash jeans.
- My signature The Limited “L” pocket jeans in black, dark and medium washes, and a rhinestone back pocket pair. (Yes, I am quite into showing off my sweet asset.)
- Cashmere sweaters.
- A bigger collection of blazers.
- Tons of full and other skirts.
- Little Black Dresses in different styles that suit my taste and body.
- A green dress. (But not a real green dress, that’s cruel.)
- More dresses! 50s, red, sweet heart neck …
- A right-hand ring.
- Complete my dream wardrobe and perfect the look I want to forge: feminine romantic & prim sophisticate slash nerd chic.
- Get everything tailored for my petite body!
Have I blown too much away? Honestly, while feeling some freedom to spend on truly dream items, I would feel too afraid of using it up. (I think I’d even hand over control to my best friend, he’s all math and responsibility and practicality. And scary.) I would mostly try to secure a future and move into my dream home.
If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sound off in my comments. If you have a fashion blog, participate by contacting Barneys Girl and Harrods Girl!