I should be fair to all body types, and some people really have the runway model’s body: tall, skinny, no chest. The swimsuit style I posted last week has a similar, bikini style for this very person. It is perfect for this body type, and pretty much that type alone.
– It is a bikini, so your stomach should be flat.
– The top is striped, and the bottom is solid, so it would be best to wear this if you are tall, because breaking up the pattern/color saturation strips the body in pieces. (There is no real benefit to this, as looking tall is not a negative.)
– The diagonal striping on the bust will add width to the chest, this is alright for many, but really great for small chests.
– The shape of the top is even better for medium-small chests, as cleavage will look good in this (and bandeau tops are the best for flat chests).
– The striping under the bust will add a little bit of width.
– The belt will widen the hips, helping to curve out the super skinny, and works well with the strip under the chest.