While on vacation, I went to the finest malls and stores in South Florida. Oh, yes.
- Burberry: First was the outlet, which had great prices. I’ll be back!
- Burberry: The retail store had all of the new check-piping bags … and I saw my favorite Cinda!!!
- COACH: The Factory Store had two bags I already bought on eBay (pebbled leather satchels) but they were more expensive there! I lucked out.
- COACH: The retail store started their preferred customer sale that day, and I went to town (center) … actually, I went full on crazy. I preordered a bag at which I was lucky to sneak an early peak (and got a few small items) and I’m sure I spent over an hour there total comparing and analyzing the goods. My mums even bought a bag!
- Louis Vuitton. Was scary. The workers wore suits … or were those security guards? I wasn’t brave enough to venture into the trés-by-a-million expensive store, this visit. BUT! I did spy those lovely new monogram Onatah suede bags! Squeal.
It was a nice vacation and I did a couple other things beside visit malls. There was … one day I didn’t shop at all!!!